My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Freckles & Fun

Last night I photographed two kids who were so full of fun, energy and conversation. Sullivan, who is 6, was so sweet and chatty. I loved it! I enjoy chatting it up with kids and learning more about each one of them. I learned that she and her brother share the same favorite color, that she's learning about the animal kingdom at school and that she loves getting dressed up in the froo-froo tutu's and petticoats I brought (thank goodness!). Sullivan and her brother Jay have the most beautiful red hair coupled with fun giggly personalities. They were great to photograph and the camera seemed to love them too :)








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE all of your photos they are amazing and so beautiful =)