My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Under the Weather...

I haven't been able to post in a few days... my family is ill :( . My son and daughter have ear infections and my husband has a little bug too. So far I've been able to avoid getting sick (maybe it's my daily dose of 'green stuff' and airbornes). Anyway, I've been on nurse duty so I haven't had an opportunity to add posts. I'll be back to bloggin' soon (fingers crossed). :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the texture on this photo! Would love to learn how to do that!

Rebekah Pope said...

I hope everyone is better now. I enjoyed meeting you at Skye's workshop and look forward to seeing your images. You have been tagged!!