My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.karamayphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 3, 2007

Good-bye Seattle....

I'm in the final hours of my time in Seattle. It's been a wonderful trip and my 4 weeks here has flown by. I've had a great time visiting with friends & family, going to dinners, having play dates, doing client photo sessions, and the list goes on.

I really do miss Seattle and all my friends and family here. South Carolina is now my home, and I've grown to love it there as well. In my heart home is in two places....


Anyway, I have to get the car packed and head to the airport. Thank you all again for your friendship and support.


Here's one more picture... this is little Mikayla - 17 months old - look at her beautiful curls and gorgeous eyes.

No comments: